Monday, December 19, 2011

How my toddler feels about food.

45 seconds of Austen's thought process regarding food. Also, you should know that Austen calls our dog (Izzy) by the name of my in-law's dog, Molly.:

O-M-G. I am hungry!
Can I have that? What's that? I want that. NOW.
Ya know, now that I have sucked on it...I don't love it.
I bet if I spit it out, Izzy will love it.
MOLLY!!
Peas? I love peas!
oooooh. Dis pea is hot!
Whooooooo. Whoooooooo. Two blows should cool it.
STILL TOO HOT!!!!!!
I had no choice but to spit those flaming balls of green out.
MOLLY!
I would love a cheese stick.
Goldfish!!
Is that meat? Don't you know I hate meat?!
What are these green things?
I HATE PEAS!!
Wheres my milk? All I want is milk.
STUPID MILK.
I am not even hungry.
I want down.
I want up.
Fine, I will climb back up myself.
I bet the food would taste better if I was sitting in that chair.
No, this chair.
I DONT WANT TO SIT IN THE CHAIR.
Daddy, can I have a bite?
Everything is better when Daddy eats it.
I SAID I AM NOT HUNGRY.
I will only eat raisins. Forever and Amen.

Austen rocking the mullet at mealtime.

1 comment: